Year 5 Teacher
Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher with children in a one form entry primary school in the Hyde area of Tameside. This role is due to start in September 2021, the school are looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher, However, are open to supporting an NQT for the right candidate.
The successful Year 5 Teacher will be a pro-active and motivated individual, capable of building good relationships with both pupils and staff. Vision for education is looking for a Year 5 Teacher who is committed to supporting the learning and development of children with a range of abilities. The successful Teacher will be able to work with a highly capable SLT to deliver an exciting and well-balanced learning environment for pupils.
This is a vibrant, diverse school with children from a variety of different multicultural backgrounds, seeking an engaging and proactive Teacher who can challenge higher ability children whilst also recognising those who might need extra support within the classroom. In return, the school can offer a friendly environment, with hardworking colleagues and a very supportive leadership team.
To be considered for this Year 5 Teaching position, you will:
• Have experience working in a school (specifically KS2).
• Hold a QTS.
• Have excellent behaviour management skills.
• Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
• As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a KS2 Teacher who can inspire, support and engage with students apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester primary team on – (phone number removed)
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 21/01/2022 Full Time