We are a ‘Family style’ run business, maintaining, and repairing foodservice equipment for many of the UK’s leading retail chains, giving us unrivalled industry expertise earned over 40 years of experience, providing an industry-leading single-source solution for retail nationwide, specialising in Reactive Engineering Support, Planned Preventative
We are looking for an experienced Machinist to join our existing team to work in our state-of-the-art purpose built Workshop at Mossfield Mill, Bury. The role is the repair and refurbishment of machine components and the machining of new components.
The main responsibilities:
· Turning bakery machine components using the centre lathe.
· Milling bakery machine components using the various milling machines.
· To work alongside the Workshop team to complete tasks as efficiently as possible.
· To carry out any reasonable duties as requested by the Workshop Manager.
· Prepare working sketches for the illustration of product appearance.
The ideal candidate:
· Previous experience working as a Machinist in a workshop environment.
· A flexible approach to work tasks.
· The ability to read technical drawings and interpret the meaning of them.
· A good understanding of mechanical engineering.
Why join Us:
We value or employees here at Miller’s so in return for your hard work we offer a number of benefits:
– Companywide fun days and events
– Opportunity to participate in charity events
– Annual Staff Party
– Full stylish uniform provided
– On-site canteen offering weekly treats
– Long service awards
– Being part of a fun team
Monday – Friday 08:00am – 5:00pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.43-£13.28 per hour
Full Company Uniform
BL9, Bury, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000