Our client based in Wigan is looking for a Workshop Engineer.
The main duties for Workshop Engineer include:
– carrying out routine pre delivery inspections of new heavy plant machines
– fitting both factory approved and local supplied extras to heavy plant machines where required
– modify heavy plant machines according to guidelines and specifications
– perform all forms of repair, servicing and diagnostics to heavy plant machines
The ideal Workshop Engineer will need:
– NVQ level 3 in heavy plant engineering
– industry related training i.e. CSCS card
– desirable experience in major component overhall/refurbishments of heavy plant machines
The Workshop Engineer role is full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Competitive salary and overtime available.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this deter you applying for other positions you may be suitable for.
Shepherd Stubbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer acting both as an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000