My client is a Regional Contractor who construct Homes , Retail Units, Pubs, Offices , Schools and Medical Centres be it a new build, extension or refurbishment.
Their defining principle is to ensure every project, no matter how big or small is completed to the most exacting standards for every client; on time and on budget.
Their aim is to be the contractor of choice. To achieve this, they use not only the most efficient and sustainable methods and materials, but also carefully select their entire supply chain to ensure that the trades and suppliers are the finest in the area.
The Role: The Foreman is responsible for scheduling, co-ordinating and supervising the work of all site operatives, ensuring that all work is delivered safely on time and within budget along with managing equipment and materials required. This involves ensuring all Company and legal regulations are implemented, that all required documentation is completed as necessary and recording daily work on site.
Operate and promote safe working on site
* Implement Company requirements and legal regulations, paying specific attention to HSE legislation and quality
* Carry out and record site inspections
* Ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements
* Conduct and amend risk assessments and deliver toolbox talks/briefings
* Ensure site personnel have job relevant training requirements which is entered on site personnel training register
* Lead by example to others on site
* Ensure the completion of works on time and within budget Schedule, co-ordinate and supervise the daily activities of gangs/site operatives
* Share and pass on knowledge to teams
* Ensure gangs/site operatives complete all required documentation
* Ensure documentation is properly completed in line with Customer/Company requirements
* Track and document daily work productions
* Organise and monitor the work of subcontractors on site
* Equipment and materials management
* Order and manage hired/internal equipment on a daily basis
* Co-ordinate delivery/pick up of materials as required
Key measures & targets:
* Delivery of projects safely, on time, within budget and snag free
Car Allowance + Package
Ashton-under-Lyne, Borough of Tameside
Offerd Salary0- £15,000