We have a new opportunity for a Water Hygiene Engineer to assist one of our key clients who have contracts located in the Greater Manchester area and Yorkshire in their compliance with the regulations. As Water Hygiene Engineer your role is to provide ACoP L8 control measure services. This key client facing role is at the core of our company activities.
Reporting to the Regional Supervisor your role is to deliver service to this key client each day and complete paperwork to provide the client with evidence of compliance. Key responsibilities as Water Hygiene Engineer are:
* Conduct ACoP L8 HSG274 part 2 compliance related work
* TMV Fail Safe Testing & Calibration and Servicing
* Flushing & Testing of Expansion Vessels
* Showerhead cleaning and disinfection
* Domestic Monitoring
* Annual Tank Inspections
A detailed job description will be shared as the above just form part of the responsibilities for this position.
Water Hygiene Engineer Required Skills:
* Previous exposure to the Water Hygiene sector either in a supervisory, operating, or administrative role is preferable but not essential
* Building effective relationships with on-site clients
* Excellent organisation and time keeping skills working to deadlines
* Clear and confident communication skills
* Standards, systems, procedures, and process focused
* Self-motivated, using own initiative, desire to learn and achieve
* City & Guilds Legionella Awareness, City & Guilds Legionella in Hot and Cold Water systems or a vocational training course relating to Water Hygiene
* A full Clean Driving License is required for this position
At Rock Compliance we believe our people are central to the success of our business. It is through this team spirit, known as Team Rock, that we believe that we can create innovative solutions to our clients’ problems.
We operate in Scotland, the North West, West and East Midlands, South West, South Wales, Home Counties and London.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and in line with GDPR.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000