Great opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative for a leading logistics company.
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work in Trafford Park, Manchester.
Full and part-time roles are available.
The rate of pay is:
– £9.00 per hour between the hours of 6am and 10pm
– £10.00 per hour between the hours of 10pm and 6am
(Overtime is available at this site after working 37.5 hours and is paid at time and a half.)
You will work fixed shifts and be able to work any 5 days out of 7. The hours of work are:
– 2pm to 10pm
– 6pm to 10pm
– 10pm to 6am
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site you will:
– Be responsible for the accurate and efficient picking and loading of stock for distribution to the customer
– Deliver a high standard of productivity in the warehouse to ensure a smooth operation allowing us to deliver the correct products for our customer on time and in full
– You will use Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) and Pick by Voice RF technology to meet these agreements in a professional manner and to the highest standard
This role may involve heavy lifting of items weighing up to 25kg and you will be required to work in a Multi-Temperature Environment in 3 Chambers varying from -25 Freezer, +3 Chill, and +5 Ambient.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Operative will have a good level of English communication and basic Numeracy due to the Voice Picking System. They must be accurate and safe when picking products.
Experience as a Warehouse Operative is desirable but not necessary as full training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn £9.00 to £10.00 p/h
– Shifts are: 2pm to 10pm, 6pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am
– OnSite support from Staffline
– Free car parking
– Good links to public transport
– Full training provided
– Temp to perm opportunity
– Opportunities for overtime
– Career progression opportunities
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline
Offerd Salary0- £15,000