Warehouse/Packing Operative **
(1-7 days per week, flexible patterns available to suit you)
Rates: £8.91ph, £10.90ph after 40hrs
Please ensure that you can get into Ashton-In-Makerfield for 7am on these days before applying.
Proman are currently recruiting for packing operastives to join our client based in Ashton in Makerfield near Wigan.
Our client is world's leading producer of fair trade fruits.
As a Packer you will be responsible for processing and packing stock ready for orders to be shipped out to customers. Duties in this role will include:
· Packing fruits into plastic bags
· Assisting in stock control
· Sorting, loading/unloading stock
· Quality & quantity control and other warehouse duties
To be a successful candidate for this position you need to be:
· Fast and accurate
· Flexible (earlier starts, late finishes, working weekends)
· Be able to receive and understand verbal and written instruction
· Have good numeracy and literacy skills
· Be able to work under pressure in a target driven environment
To apply, please call (phone number removed) ASAP or send your CV.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities
Offerd Salary0- £15,000