* An exciting opportunity has become available as the result of expansion for a UX Lead Designer to work for a leading Online High Street Retailer, based in the North West.
* You will lead a team of 3 members of staff to help facilitate design and development to optimise the company website experience.
* You must be able to understand the business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
* The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
* Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
* Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
* Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
* Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
* Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
* Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
* Three or more years of UX design experience.
* Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
* Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
* A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
* Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
* A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
* Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
* Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
* Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
* Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
* Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
* Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000