Sure Start Staff – Transport Planner
Our client is seeking a Transport Planner to join their team – Permanent Position.
You will be responsible Coordinating and monitoring the supply chain operations from our clients manufacturing site. This will involve communicating with production and warehouse leaders to understand the workload and schedule accordingly.
* Plan and Track shipments – ensuring final products are scheduled to the customers’ requirements.
* Liaising with external haulier partner to ensure collections and deliveries are scheduled in an efficient timely manner.
* Plan and coordinate internal drivers, ensure cost effective routes are planned in line with delivery schedules.
* Booking and shipping of stock onto any internal and external systems as required.
* Liaise with warehouse department to ensure loading/unloading requirements and processes are adhered to.
* Plan logistical requirements in advance based on the upcoming orders.
DAYS- Monday – Friday
SHIFT- 7am- 3.30pm
* Previous experience as a Transport planner (within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial).
* Knowledge of any laws, regulations, and ISO requirements.
* Excellent communication skills and exceptional organisational abilities.
* Good awareness of Health & Safety procedures & driving compliance.
Up to £25k per annum (dependant on previous experience)
Make sure you CV is updated when applying – A member of Sure Start Staff will contact you to discuss your application. Due to high volume of applicants only candidates that meet the criteria for this role will be contacted!
Sure Start Staff act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities
Dependant on previous experience
OL2, Royton, Borough of Oldham
Offerd Salary0- £15,000