Morson Projects are a reputable multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with over 40 years’ experience across the UK and overseas. Our highly qualified engineering teams deliver capability and experience across numerous engineering disciplines, enabling the provision of complete end-to-end project management, design and delivery services to our valued long-term client partnerships. We support our clients across five key sectors: Aerospace & Defence; Nuclear; Power & Renewable Energy; Industrial & Process and Infrastructure & Transportation.
The Apprentice Receptionist will support the busy administration, HR and Operations team, providing an efficient and effective administration support service, as well as greeting visitors and answering branch phone calls.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
* Receiving and handling incoming queries via email and telephone
* Signing in visitors and supplying them with a visitor badge
* Scanning and electronic filing of relevant documents
* Keeping the reception area tidy
* Organising incoming and outgoing post
* Arranging catering for meetings
* Arranging couriers
* Keeping stationery stock up to date
* Booking travel
* Creating and issuing badges for new starters
The above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong computer literacy with a good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Organised and be able to prioritise workload whilst working to tight deadlines
* 26 days annual leave across all levels plus 8 bank holidays
* Company funded professional memberships.
* Employee Assistance Plan
* High street discount scheme
* Contributory Pension
* Company sick pay scheme
* Mental Health Wellbeing app
* Life assurance scheme
* Specsavers discount scheme
Irlam, City and Borough of Salford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000