Career Opportunities in Property.
My client is looking for an administrator who has worked in a dynamic environment preferably with Property Lettings Back Ground
You need to be mature, flexible, highly numerate, adaptable and personable.
Key responsibilities role:
1. To provide administrative support to the Property team.
2. To provide, as necessary, support in responding to client queries.
3. To maintain proactive dialogue with clients, as directed.
4. To maintain client files and records including new client set-up and deletion.
5. As required, to liaise with the operations and administration units on behalf of the team.
7. To reflect and adhere to culture of compliance in all relevant tasks.
8. Carry out any other duty as may reasonably be required.
Knowledge and Skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (basic formula & filters
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
* Able to work under own initiative with the ability to self-organise a multitude of urgent tasks or targets to tight deadlines
M15, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000