Please note that this is a course and fees apply.
My Four Wheels are looking to expand our team and are recruiting both part time and full time Driving Instructors though out the UK. Next year there will be a record 700,000 learner drivers hitting our roads, there has never been a better time to become a Driving Instructor.
No experience is necessary as we provide a comprehensive training course which once completed will get you your ADI licence. During the training we cover many aspects including –
* Up to 50 hours in car training with our ADI Instructor
* Online theory testing and content
* Ability to get your PDI licence which will allow you to earn income during your training
Becoming a Driving Instructor has many benefits, these include –
* Getting your very own dual controlled car to teach in
* Choose which days you want to work your hours
* Excellent Pay
* Guaranteed position with us upon completion of training
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria
* Possess excellent customer service skills
* Enjoy meeting new people
Anyone can become a Trainee Driving Instructor. Recently we have taken on candidates from driving roles such as HGV drivers, delivery drivers, van drivers, taxi drivers, forklift drivers and bus drivers. We have also successfully trained candidates who have changed career from the education, Sales and engineering sectors. As long as you hold a valid UK / EU driving licence and are 18, you are eligible.
Please note that this is a course and fees will be involved
For more information, please click the apply now button and fill out our short application form
BL1, Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000