* Salary £33,000
* Mon – Friday 40 hour week + overtime
* Profit related bonus scheme
* 31 days holiday per year
* Healthcare scheme
* Pension contributions
Do you have experience as a toolmaker and would like to join a growing engineering? This is a rare opportunity to join a business that is held in the highest regards within their industry offering a stable and supportive working environment.
* Join as a skilled toolmaker.
* Make tooling accurately and efficiently with minimum supervision.
* Experience in setting, operating, and programming tool room machinery, EDM spark erosion machinery.
* Use of a variety of precision measuring instruments including gauges and devices.
* The successful candidate must have an accredited Toolmaker Apprenticeship or equivalent
* Must have at least four years skilled experience.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Looking for further career development to team leader/ manager role.
* Driven and ambitious able to lead and support existing team.
* Specialist engineering company
* Growing, stable company
* Looking to boost their in-house engineering team
* Fantastic state of the art site in Whitefield
If you would like a new role as an experienced toolmaker with potential or experience of team leadership in the engineering industry apply with your CV to Sue Holden TRF Engineering, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd
health care, profit related bonus
Bury, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000