Integra people are recruiting for our client based in Denton
They are a long-established precision sheet metal fabrication sub-contractor, with a wide range of in-house quality-controlled processes that can be offered independently or as a total solution.
Our flexibility allows us to offer our service to companies of all sizes, from single traders to blue chip organisations engaged in numerous different business sectors. Our aim at all times is to assist our customers in achieving their goals and aspirations.
Facilities and Team
Modern premises, state-of-the-art equipment and a highly skilled workforce are the backbone of the quality service that continually evolves to meet the ever-changing needs of our client base.
· The Fitting and welding of components to customer specification, ensuring Health and Safety obligations are met at all times
· General production duties working within PEPs staff training matrix.
· Ensuring any product tolerance issues found when in production are brought to the attention of the quality department at the earliest opportunity.
· Ensuring a clean, tidy, and efficient working area.
· Reporting any Health and Safety issues to the shop floor representative, or in his absence to the Health and Safety manager.
· Undertake any other reasonable task required by the company.
Candidates would be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
· TIG and MIG welding experience
· Ability to read engineering drawings
· Good dexterity
· Basic English and maths skills
· Ability to work with others as part of a team
· Good concentration and attention to detail
· Fine tolerance sheet metal experience would be a distinct advantage
Hours of work:
7:00am – 17:00pm Mon-Thu
Annual leave entitlement in line with UK employment law.
Wage depending on experience
Immediate start available
M34, Denton, Borough of Tameside
Offerd Salary0- £15,000