Vitality, Telemarketing Team Manager, Stockport, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As our Telemarketing Team Manager, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
About the role:
As our Telemarketing Team Manager, you will be responsible for a team of 12-14 telemarketing agents. Their responsibility as a Telemarketing Executive consists of generating leads for a healthcare consultant to quote them for a private medical insurance policy.
Your role will consist of managing the day-to-day performance of your team ensuring that they deliver their daily targets whilst hitting all their relevant KPIs to the highest quality and delivering the best results. You will coach team members on a daily basis to ensure that personal development plans are met, and that individuals' career development objectives are realized as well as being responsible for all of the management cycle surrounding your team, including absence management, disciplinaries, one-to-one appraisals, etc.
What we’re looking for in our Telemarketing Team Manager:
– 2 years management experience in a similar or transferable role
– 2 years sales experience with a proven track record of sales quota being consistently met – preferably in a phone sales environment
– Experience or knowledge of the financial insurance sector
– Strong communication skills and the desire to build high performing sales teams
– The ability to coach competitive selling skills, together with the right behaviours, in a confident way
– Proven experience of building strong relationships within your team and colleagues
– The ability to adapt your style to get the best performance out of your team members
– Experience using a robust performance management structure with proven results within a sales team
– A driven and proactive approach to building a successful sales team whilst instilling an energetic and tenacious environment
– Someone who excels at facilitating change and driving continuous improvement
– Strong resilience to ensure standards are high, a positive attitude is maintained and results are delivered
– An organised, forward-thinking individual who is good at making decisions for the good of the business
Closing Date: Friday 25th June 2021
Working for Vitality, you will experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Telemarketing Team Manager, then please click ‘apply’ today
SK2, Heaviley, Borough of Stockport
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (369)
Bid Coordinator on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Bid Coordinator on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Graduate Sales Administrator on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Sales Graduate on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Design Consultant on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Trainee Medical Sales – Territory Manager on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Sales Coordinator on 21/03/2023 Full Time