Are you a CAD Designer with an HND/HNC within a construction related subject?
Can you interpret architectural drawings translating customer requirements into reality together with providing ongoing support to both internal and external customers?
Does working for a global leader in the manufacture of insulation products, where you’re encouraged to push boundaries and achieve your fullest potential appeal to you?
If a salary of up to £30,000 together with a benefits package of 7% pension, healthcare, free parking and the opportunity to develop is ticking your boxes, read on.
Working as part of the design team, you’ll provide accurate designs for a wide range of construction related customers; you’ll be involved in:
* Interpreting a wide range of architectural drawings
* Produce accurate specifications
* Involvement in the creation of technical data
* Provide helpdesk support for customers
You’ll already be working within a design role within a construction related sector, you’ll also need:
* HND/HNC qualified within a construction related subject
* Confident AutoCAD and MS Office skills
* Strong management and planning skills
* Excellent customer skills
* Organised and with first class presentation skills
Pay and benefits:
A salary of up to £30,000 is on offer together with a benefits package that includes 7% pension; healthcare and parking. Holidays start at 24 days plus Bank Holidays but rise with service and hours are 37.5 per week.
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy; therefore, we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time
pension, healthcare and parking
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000