The Gi Group team are recruiting Team Leaders to work in the Oldham area. This is working for one of the UK's largest food manufacturer. At this location, the company produce high quality cakes and bakery products.
Gi Group are a leading recruitment agency with a division specialising within food manufacturing and our client is one of the largest employers in the area producing fresh products for a number of the major supermarket chains.
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to come and join us on site, to support the continual growth in demand for the products and join our diverse team of people who are proudly feeding the nation.
* Accountability for a team of people, Lead and motivate within the team
* Promote effective working relationships
* Maintain company standards – Hygiene /GMP and quality
* Responsible for ensuring all relevant paperwork is accurately completed
* Report Health and Safety issues and follow up when required.
* Prepare and conduct regular audits
* Ensure adequate skills are available and maintained
* Must drive line efficiencies and continually improve waste
* Highly flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment
* Conscientious and pays attention to detail
* Likes to be challenged and challenge others to have 'right first time 'approach
* Willing to learn new tasks quickly and take on additional responsibilities
We have a number of shift patterns available on a Monday- Friday basis, main hours:
06:00- 14:00/ 07:00- 15:00 with an hourly rate of £10.34
14:00- 22:00/ 15:00- 22:00 with an hourly rate of £10.34
21:00- 06:00 with an hourly rate of £11.37
In return, the successful candidate will get regular hours of work, free parking, 28 days of holiday and permanent employment.
Please call on (phone number removed) for more details or to apply.
28 days holiday, Canteen, Pension Sch
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000