Are you an ambitious and creative SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge within a primary school in Oldham?
Are you an experienced Support worker looking to make the switch to education?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Psychology Graduate with SEN experience looking to pursue a career within education!
Would you like to join a supportive staff team to assist build on your current skills and experience?
About the role:
You will be working on a 1:1 basis, supporting a student that displays challenging behaviour. The ability to build strong relationships with students is a vital aspect of this role.
The school is based in Oldham, within the heart of the community, and is accessible by good transport links and has parking available.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Oldham
* Position – Teaching Assistant
* Start date – ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration – Full academic year
* End date (if applicable) – July 2021
* Full time/part time – Full time
* The minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate of £70 per day
* Hours – 8:00 – 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience of working with students with challenging behaviour
– Previous experience working within a Pupil Referral Unit would be highly desirable
– Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable
– Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Zoe in the Manchester branch:
(phone number removed)
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 16/08/2022 Full Time