With many children fallen behind due to missed learning last year, Tadewind are honoured to say that we are supporting many schools Covid 19 catch up plans.
This could be academic support, core subject support, SEND support or social, emotional / well being support.
If you have a proven track record of delivering targeted interventions; or are a recent graduate with a passion for education and making a difference to childrens lives, this position could be for you!
Tradewind Manchester work with primary schools across Greater Manchester and this year have seen an increased need for 121 and small group support. With the delivery of Maths and literacy boosters being the key to academic support many schools are recruiting for graduates and experienced TAs to help raise attainment.
To join us and be successful in this position you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 or above Teaching Assistant Qualification or a Degree
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the role
* To support children 121 or in small groups
* Provide intervention to accelerate learning
* To support with learning difficulties and well being
* To close and / or narrow gaps in learning
* To work with the class Teacher to ensure learning is accessible to all pupils in class
* To breakdown work to suite individuals learning needs and levels
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Joaane Nelthorpe in the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 21/01/2022 Full Time