Square Peg Associates are looking to recruit a Tax Assistant for a well established Accountancy Practice based in Bury.
Our client is searching for a driven, career focused individual who wants to become a key member of the team. You will work very closely with the Tax Manager, providing an excellent service in both advisory and tax planning. You will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of clients, along with assisting the Tax Manager in assisting with the management of more complex queries.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Completion of personal tax returns
* Reviewing CT computations
* Communication with HMRC for compliance issues
* Assistance with compliance based advisory work, eg tax forecasting, tax research; provide advice to client on basic advisory matters
* First point of contact for client queries
You will have a proven track record of working within a corporate and / or personal tax environment. This is a real opportunity for a driven individual with strong technical experience to join a well-established, forward-thinking firm who are continuing to grow and develop.
Study packages are available for the right candidate.
A salary of around 22k – 25k per annum plus excellent benefits and flexi time will be offered. Standard working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Please apply today for immediate consideration
Bury, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000