Talent Acquisition Specialist – Operations | Home Based | £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new tech start up FMCG food business in-house recruitment team in the key role of Talent Acquisition Specialist – Operations, collaborating with senior business leaders and HR peers to develop and deliver engaging recruitment strategies.
This is a really exciting time as this business has had exponential growth over the last 18 months. Reporting into the Head of Talent, as Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will predominantly work across the North West managing the recruitment relationship with senior stakeholders. You have ownership of all resourcing activity and are responsible for the performance of both volume and specialist campaigns, defining the attraction and selection strategies to ensure candidate talent pools meet business needs. Your objectives – to engage with, attract, assess and retain the right candidates to enable this business become an employer of choice.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, your expertise not only enables you to mentor and guide those around you, but also to help shape the team through delivery of key strategic projects and continuous improvement programs which have a positive impact on how we work and how successful we can be. In short, it is a great time to join!
* You are an experienced recruiter from agency or an in house background with a proven record in successfully working within the Supply Chain and Logistics arenas. Candidates that don’t have this experience, unfortunately will not be considered for this role
* You may already be successfully working in-house within a large, multi-site business or seeking your first move away from an agency or on-site role. Whatever your background, you produce results
* You have a detailed knowledge of the market and understand how to engage the passive candidate pools within it – you are an expert in direct sourcing methods including social media, networking, Boolean search and the job board market
* You are a confident communicator, able to guide, influence and challenge the decisions of a variety of stakeholders effectively using commercially-focused, well-reasoned views and advice
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, we offer you:
* A competitive package (incl. salary, pension, life assurance, staff and retailer discounts etc.)
* An exciting opportunity to build a new way of working, where you can really make your mark
* A supportive, like-minded peer group of Talent Acquisition professionals all aiming for the same goal
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000