Talent Acquisition Partner – 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract
Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE: LXFR) is a global materials technology company with business units specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of high-performance materials, components, and gas cylinders to customers in a broad range of growing end-markets around the world. We are comprised of Luxfer MEL Technologies, Luxfer Gas Cylinders, Luxfer Superform, Luxfer Graphic Arts, Luxfer Magtech and a corporate function.
We are looking for a highly driven professional who will fit our company’s culture to work as part of the team based within our office in Swinton, Greater Manchester, covering multiple business units in the UK.
The Role – Talent Acquisition Partner
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, as Talent Acquisition Partner you will be responsible for leading the sourcing, recruiting, and screening of applicants for a variety of positions across the Luxfer Group, which encompasses five business units across three UK locations.
You will assist hiring managers to develop clear job profiles and person specifications, and leverage all aspects of candidate sourcing, including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, college programs and networking events.
Your duties will include although will not be limited to:
* Evaluating candidate applications and CVs, and selecting candidates for the interview process
* Overseeing an efficient and professional hiring process by guiding managers through the procedure and outlining clear expectations and timely updates
* Arranging interviews and administering testing
* Providing weekly/monthly reports on open requisitions and recruiting activities
* Developing and implementing recruiting strategies, including building a candidate pipeline for key positions and maintaining regular contact with possible future applicants
* Developing working relationships with colleges and universities to develop future talent pipeline
* Acting as our Employer Branding Champion, representing the company at external events such as job fairs and the updating of the careers page
Our Requirements – Talent Acquisition Partner
* Proven experience within a talent acquisition role, including end-to-end recruiting, sourcing, headhunting and evaluating candidates at various levels
* Ability to organise skills assessment centre, psychometric tests and/or work samples
* IT literate with working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
* Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative, prioritise tasks and work unsupervised
* Team player who demonstrates a high level of commitment, adopts a flexible, positive, and proactive approach, is able to demonstrate tenacity and assume accountability
* High level of attention to detail
* Passionate about personal development of self and others
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Proven experience of taking the lead in multiple resourcing activities simultaneously
* Knowledge of relevant legislation around the recruitment process and awareness of GDPR
Although not essential, a CIPD / HR qualification along with experience of working within an engineering and / or manufacturing environment, would be advantageous.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will receive a salary in the region of £30,000 to £36,000 per annum, with the level dependent on experience, and additional benefits to include:
* 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract, working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, with option to work 30 hours per week considered for the right candidate
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company pension
* Opportunity to participate in company share option scheme
* Free on-site parking
More about us:
We are an innovative technology driven business where Customer First, Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, Personal Development and Teamwork are our core values. At Luxfer we are passionate about what we do; the products we develop and manufacture and our long-term partnership with our customers.
All applications for this Talent Acquisition Partner vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
M27, Swinton, Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000