As the systems data administrator you will be supporting the new roll out of an exciting new business platform, The role will involve extracting, validating, and migrating data in line with business requirements and the associated roll out.
The client is a market leader in their industry based in the heart of Altrincham with numerous offices across England. This role will be reporting into the System Implementation Manager, and working closely with System Implementation Specialists to provide required output in line with defined milestones.
The Key responsibilities of the Systems Data Administrator will include
Supporting the roll out of new business systems working to set objectives, milestones and time lines.
Support roll out programme through pre, during, and post implementation phase, via reporting, data extraction, validation and migration.
Liaise with related teams to support improvement of data quality and accuracy ahead of migration stages.
Complete data validations, cross-referencing data across multiple systems to ensure high levels of data quality and accuracy.
Govern, analyse, and manipulate data sets to achieve required formats for migration.
Liaise with teams to aid build and enrolment phase for e learning system deployment
Support System Implementation Team producing data reports to identify data discrepancies.
Work with project team to transfer and input key system information ahead of go live
Collaborate across multiple work streams including Project and Business Intelligence to validate first payroll generation using new digital platform post implementation.
Report findings or discrepancies through written and verbal communication with related teams
The Successful candidate will have/be
Highly meticulous, with keen attention to detail with large and sometimes complex data sets.
· Strong organisation skills to meet daily and weekly milestones.
· Self-motivated, with ability to take initiative and work independently.
· Strong time management skills
· Able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines and in high-pressure environments.
· Be able to work autonomously and independently without the need for constant supervision.
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to problem solve both individually and working across a team.
· 6 GCSEs (or equivalent) Grade A-C
A Salary of £25,000
Altrincham, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000