C4-Care are currently recruiting support worker’s in Lancashire to work on an agency basis. You will be working with clients who have Dementia, Learning disabilities, Mental Health, Challenging behaviour.
All we ask is that you are a person centred, compassionate, support workers who want to make a difference to the lives of others. If you have an empathic attitude and willingness to make a difference than C4-Care is the agency for you!
As well as being a rewarding role where you make a difference in a person's life, the role is also varied, and no 2 days are ever the same.
Your Role will include-
* Supporting individuals to participate in activities they enjoy
* Support individuals maintain a clean and safe environment
* Help with daily living skills
* Help managing medication responsibility
* Support individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
Benefits of working with C4-Care-
* Pension scheme
* Holiday pay
* Weekly pay
* Excellent pay rates
* Flexible working to meet your own requirements
* 24/7 support
* Free training and uniform
* Blocked bookings
For more information, please contact Shemell
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000