At Content+Cloud we help our clients to succeed and to transform the way their businesses operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Our portfolio of Professional and Managed Services enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft’s three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
As our reputation has grown over the years, we’ve been able to attract exceptionally talented individuals. Whether they are a world-renowned technology specialist or a highly skilled member of a 24/7support team, all our people are driven by a desire to deliver success for our clients.
We are now looking for an Asset Management Coordinator to join the busy team in our Manchester warehouse.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement you will be primarily involved in the coordination of our asset management service provided to several key clients. Using our in-house tool, you will be expected to facilitate the tracking of client’s assets. The role will involve all aspects of the process from managing stock levels, picking, packing, arranging collections and deliveries as well as liaising directly with suppliers, clients and internal departments to ensure that an optimum service is being delivered and expectation levels are being met. Your previous experience and expertise will further bolster our skilled and friendly team to collectively enable us to continue delivering best value to Content+Cloud clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage stock of agreed items on behalf clients using the ITSM tool to manage this process. This will include interaction through the service catalogue within agreed parameters and using client approval workflows.
* Report on agreed stock items on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Agree stock levels with clients, apply in tool and use triggered automation to take ownership of the procurement process and replenish when required.
* Manage the secure disposal of stock deemed end of life or faulty.
* Manage the distribution of stock items to client specified destinations as well as coordinating inbound stock items into the warehouse.
* Record assets and update records.
* Be proactive in identifying trends or issues.
* Look constantly at options whereby the service can be improved or made more efficient .
* Review approved supplier options and select the best fit based on pricing and availability.
* Undertake other tasks as assigned by management, to support both the Procurement and Warehouse functions.
This list is not exhaustive and subject to continual review.
Location and Environment
This role will be based out of our Manchester Warehouse, however you will work amongst a team split across our London and Manchester offices.
At Content+Cloud we look for a particular kind of person. Someone who likes nothing better than helping others to achieve their goals. Someone who is driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference. Someone who loves technology, not for its own sake, but for what it can deliver – in terms of organisation.
This is the real Content+Cloud difference: the mindset of our people.
We see every client challenge as an opportunity for fresh thinking, and every client journey as an adventure.
Required Skills and Capabilities
This role would suit a current coordinator with stock/material control experience who is highly organised, has strong attention to detail and is looking to grow their career with a forward-thinking technology company. The ideal candidate should:
* Have previous experience in a warehouse environment but also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
* Demonstrate outstanding organisation skills and attention to detail
* Be a competent IT user and able to master a variety of systems including stock, asset management and ERP
* Have a keen eye for trend analysis and be able to propose positive actions around findings.
* Strive to build relationships with colleagues in an already successful, collaborative team as well as externally with clients and suppliers
* Ensure databases recording assets are up to date and accurate
* Enjoy tackling new challenges head on and have a determination and will to succeed within a fast moving and ever-changing industry
* Be able to ‘hit the ground running’, work without supervision and demonstrate a positive attitude.
* Be confident, have initiative and continue to make recommendations around system and process improvements
• Salary dependent on experience
• Working Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
• Role based out of our Manchester Warehouse
• 25 days’ annual leave
• Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities…)
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us using the contact details below
M27, Pendlebury, City and Borough of Salford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000