£17 p/h – Circa £38.8K/Band 5/6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home
A very large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Manchester area is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to strengthen their clinical team.
The home offers elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading health and social care groups.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £17 which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £38.8K
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Circa £38K per Annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000