£17.00 – £18.00 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | 24/36 Hours available – Days | Private Nursing Home | Elderly and Dementia care
A privately owned nursing home on the outskirts of Manchester has a vacancy for a Staff Nurse to join their team on day shifts to provide high-quality elderly and dementia care in a friendly, homely environment.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
* A permanent contract to work either 24 hours or 36 hours per week on day shifts.
* Competitive pay rates of £17.00 – £18.00 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates.
* A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
* NMC Registered Clinical Adult Nurse (RGN) with preferred however Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with clinical skills will still be considered.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
* Confident managing care plans and medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000