SQL DEVELOPER, Manchester, £40,000 -£50,000
Looking to Join a company with technology at the forefront of everything they do? This could be the role for you!
You will be working in a ever expanding team, for a global business continuing to grow at a rapid rate, that has offices globally and a desire to be ‘the’ leader in their field (if they aren’t already).
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies within an enterprise IT environment and become part of a thriving team made up of in-house SQL developers, with opportunities to both progress you career and your technology experience.
Ideally you will have experience of:-
· Commercial Database development experience.
· Advanced knowledge of T-SQL and execution plan analysis skills.
· Extremely methodical with high attention to detail.
· Advanced SQL Server performance monitoring, query tuning and SQL Server Internals.
· Working in a team environment delivering high quality solutions.
On top of that if you have any experience of any of the below that would be the icing on the cake.
· Writing C# windows/web services
· Writing SSRS reports.
· Working with complex OLTP data models.
Sound interesting? Apply now or get in touch on Tomsillitto @ unitingambition .com to find out more information
Offerd Salary0- £15,000