Spray Painter / Shot Blaster
Spray Painters / Shot Blaster required for a 3/4 month contract on a major rail project in Manchester.
This is a great opportunity to gain rail experience on the most technologically advanced train in the UK.
£16.70 per hour – Days only
£19.74 per hour – Shifts (Days and Nights)
+£1.00 per hour retainer (Paid on completion of the project)
Rate quoted is through an Umbrella Company.
You will be required to work 48 hours per week, 2 weeks on night shifts and 6 weeks on day shifts. This is the provisional roster and is subject to change.
Will be responsible for:
* Spray paint train bogies using 2 pack spray paint
* Shot blast train bogies
* With other team members will maintain good housekeeping systems of work areas.
* Will carry out final work and process inspections as required.
* Will be capable of being trained in other activities/skills as required by the Production Manager
Technical Skills and Competencies
* Qualified or experienced Abrasive Blaster/Painter
* Written and communication skills
* Team worker
* Self Motivated
* Work under own initiative
* Previous experience of spray painting is essential for this role
strict drug and alcohol policy: any successful candidate would be subject to a drug and alcohol test.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Plus £1.00 per hour Retainer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000