* Web Design
* Junior .NET Web Developer
* .NET Web Developer
* Software Engineer
* Minimum 3+ years of C# ASP.NET MVC
* Agile or SCRUM methodology.
* Familiarity with Git Source Control and Continuous Integration/Deployment.
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* SQL Server and Entity Framework
* Content Management and e-commerce, specifically Episerver CMS and Commerce.
* Developing enterprise quality, fully responsive, and secure web pages that are compatible across a range of screens, browsers and devices
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (606)
Senior Solution Architect on 21/03/2023 Full Time
SQL Developer on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Business Systems Analyst on 21/03/2023 Full Time
NodeJS Developer on 21/03/2023 Full Time
DevSecOps Engineer on 21/03/2023 Full Time
GCP Architect Manchester on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Graduate Software Engineer on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Graduate Junior Consultant on 21/03/2023 Full Time