An exciting opportunity has arisen for 3 Software Developers to join the UK and Ireland’s number one software solution for Oil and Gas software solutions. This market-leading, and innovative business has been developing software for the downstream Oil and LPG industries for over 45 years and as they continue to further grow they are looking to recruit junior through to senior developers to help them develop their cloud products further.
This is a genuine job for life career, and you can expect job security along with a fantastic range of benefits including a 35-hour working week with flexible home/office choices, a pension scheme, Death in Service x6 of salary, private health cover, and 25-days holiday plus bank holidays.
As a Software Developer, your responsibilities will include:
* Actively participating in the development of the software.
* Providing accurate estimates and delivering high-quality work.
* Writing C# code.
* Developing leading-edge, cloud-based solutions
* Working as part of a team in an Agile environment.
We are looking for a Software Developer who has the following skills and experiences:
* Commercial experience in software development.
* C#, .Net, MVC.
* Creating & consuming REST web services.
* Container lifecycle management.
* Agile experience ideally working within a Scrum team.
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
A period of acclimatisation, training, and familiarisation with the company’s products, systems, and services will be necessary, all of which will be provided for the successful applicant.
To apply for this role as Software Developer, please click the apply button and upload an updated copy of your CV
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000