National contractor are seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their well-established team based in Rochdale. This company have a healthy pipeline secured for the next 2 years focusing on the newbuild social housing and apartment sector.
Role and responsibilities:
* Reporting to the Project Manager and keeping them up to date with the site schedule
* Liaising with Stakeholders
* Ordering materials
* Resolving any issues within the team or sub-contractors
* Complying to all OHS regulations
* Managing a team of Supervisors and Labourers ensuring everyone knows what is expected of them
* Experience working on social housing newbuild is essential
* A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
* Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes and value management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a Permanent position and Coleman James Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000