Sign Installer – Manchester – c.£22,000.00 – £26,000.00 per annum dependent on experience, Full time – Permanent role. Benefits include 28 days holiday pay and pension contributions to name a few.
Are you an enthusiastic Sign Fitter who enjoys being creative and loves transforming interior and exterior spaces? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a team of fun-loving professionals who thrives in bringing design visuals to life? We have an excellent career opportunity for an individual with your skillset who wants to thrive in a team environment.
Our client is a leader in the provision of surface graphics and signage services. They make and deliver excellent signage strategies and transform the way people interact with their respective client’s surroundings and brand.
They are a reliable, forward-thinking, safety conscious and rapidly growing organisation who are keen to invest in people and support them to ensure their long-term career progression.
A successful candidate will ideally be coming from a similar background either in shop front installations or at least be competent in fitting 3D signs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Installing a wide variety of signage at different sites as well as printed and vinyl media.
* Completing signage and graphics installations on time and to a high standard, in a wide range of environments.
* Working at heights and with a variety of tools.
* Requirement to work out of hour or on weekends for certain projects (overtime available)
* Reading architectural drawings.
* Always representing the company either individually or part of the team including liaising with clients on site.
Experience, skills, and knowledge required for the role.
* Time management
* Good technical knowledge of all signage products, fabrication, vinyl and print.
* Sound knowledge of installing internal and external signage to differing surfaces and heights.
* Good understanding of Health & Safety.
* Have excellent customer communication skills.
* Happy to work in a team and on own.
* Positive attitude.
* Experience applying printed vinyl wallpaper.
* Experience applying contour cut wall graphics.
* CSCS Card Holder.
* IPAF / PASMA Certified.
* Full UK Driving License
This is an opportunity to join a diverse and multi-disciplined organisation that are dedicated to both professional and personal development.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000