Role – Vehicle Technician / Service Technician
Salary – Competitive (Dependent on experience/qualifications/accreditations)
Location – Manchester
Richard Abson Group are looking to find an experienced Vehicle Technician / Service Technician in the Manchester area.
The business is a well-established and reputable main dealer, working with prestige brands. Looking to employ a Vehicle Technician / Service Technician with enthusiasm, experience with vehicle maintenance and strong communication skills. You will have opportunities to progress your career, attend additional training courses and gain/build upon your current skills.
The position is based at their new, state of the art dealership based in Manchester. The building is breath taking, impressive and boasts 3 stories of prestige vehicles!
The business itself is a family ran business, with dealerships in Liverpool, Manchester, Bolton, Stockport and Rochdale .All of which are very successful in both sales and aftersales.
Your main duties and responsibilities as Vehicle Technician / Service Technician will include:
* Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
* Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
* Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers' problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
* Inspect vehicles according to the state's requirements for emissions and safety
* Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
* Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
* Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
Requirements: Level 3 NVQ or IMI / equivalent in Light Vehicle Repairs, experience working in a main dealership or reputable workshop, pref. experience working with prestige brands (not essential).
Working hours and salary: The dealership is offering a competitive salary, based on experience, qualifications and accreditations – once brand accredited, your basic and OTE will be increased, and again once further training has been completed. Working 42.5 hours per week (Saturday morning’s included – rota’ed)
If you're interested in hearing more, click APPLY NOW!
Tech, Technician, Vehicle Technician, Motor Technician, Mechanic, Vehicle mechanic, Car Mechanic, Car Technician, Motor trade, Automotive, Service Technician
Trafford Park, Trafford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000