Job Title: Service Projects & Contracts Manager
Location: Manchester HQ – With Nationwide Site visits
Salary: Competitive + Bonus, company car, company credit card & expenses account, Private Health Insurance.
Rullion are acting exclusively on behalf Armstrong International, who is a private, fifth-generation family-owned company with over 3,000 employees and representatives serving in the world. As thermal utility experts, Armstrong International's goal is to improve energy efficiency and safety for their customers in order to help them achieve carbon reduction pledges.
We are looking for a Service Project Manager who will join their UK team, to serve their UK customer base. With the support of the thermal engineers, your mission will be to manage the implementation of the solutions they designed at our customers sites, from equipment purchasing to commissioning.
England, Wales & Southern Scotland with a focus on multi-site key accounts.
In the context of turnkey projects implementation (UK, EMEA) :
– Hold consultations with subcontractors and suppliers to build costings and proposal for turnkey solutions.
– Prepare the job for onsite works, you draw the bill of material and manage purchasing and delivery of equipment.
– Manage on site works and coordinate subcontractors (pipefitters mainly).
– Ensure the quality of the installation works according to specifications.
– Attend the project commissioning and ensure works acceptance by customers.
– Collect all the project documents to create the as-built files.
As part of the services provided by our team of technicians at customer sites.
– Organise and follow up the planning of the interventions.
– Ensure communication with the customers for preparing the jobs.
– Prepare all safety documentation required for technicians to access industrial sites.
– Ensure control and follow-up of intervention reports and mission sheets.
– Ensure spart parts supply for planned interventions.
The Right Candidate:
Will have a passion for working in the industrial sector and understand the responsibility of helping customers reach their climate pledges and improving safety and efficiency. You will be hardworking, talented and conscientious – able to embrace the Armstrong vision of 'Create an enjoyable experience for every customer, partner and employee.'
The ideal candidate will be based in the north of England and ideally within 1 hour of their office in East Manchester. Further requirements below;
– Have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar experience.
– Have experience in the industrial sector of project management and/or site works follow-up.
– Have a genuine affinity with the industrial sector.
– Knowledge of utility networks (steam, hot water, etc.) and/or industrial valves/piping is a plus.
– Well organized, methodical and can work independently
– Take a proactive approach to problem solving and use initiative.
– A good communicator with good ICT skills, Autocad preferred.
– Have a driving licence
At the heart of Armstrong International is a warm and generous culture, alive with creativity, intelligence and inspiration. To learn more about this fantastic opportunity please apply through the link provided or contact Jordan Steele at Rullion HQ.
We have 1st stage interview placeholders confirmed for wk/comm the 14th June. Good luck!
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000