My client are a reputable main contractor who are looking for a dynamic Senior Construction Manager to work on a new build apartment scheme in Manchester City Centre!
About the Role:
The Senior Construction Manager role will involve working as the No.2 to the Project Manager on an £80M new build apartment scheme in Manchester City Centre.
In return they offer:
* Competitive salary
* Company car/ car allowance
* Bonus Scheme
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Travel Expenses/ fuel card
* MUST have previously worked to Senior Construction Manager/ Senior Site Manager level previously
* Experience working on multi-occupancy projects eg. hotels, apartments
* Strong leadership skills
* 'Can do' work attitude
* Line Management for Site Managers/ Finishing Managers
* Achieve production targets and carry out programming and monitoring to ensure that deadlines are met.
* Issue subcontractors with regular short-term programmes to ensure planned progress is achieved.
* Co-ordinate the activities of all the trades and disciplines involved on-site so that all operations are performed efficiently and in accordance with the construction programme
* Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects.
* Chairing site meetings.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000