The purpose of this role to provide oversight of the registration team to ensure registration items are processed, checked, and sent in line with the company/team objectives, SLA’s and scheme particulars whilst also ensuring adherence to relevant internal procedures and policies external FCA requirements, GDPR, Anti-Money Laundering and ISA rules.
Previous experience in a Transfer Agency role, dealing with legal documents including but not limited to: Trust Deeds Death Certificates & Probates, Marriage Certificates. Regulatory knowledge and development skills supporting, Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer.
This role will initially be home based with a view to returning to their offices in Bolton when possible.
Basic salary up to £24,000 depending on experience, plus annual bonus, 34 days holidays, exceptional benefits package, and excellent career progression.
* Previous experience in a supervisory role as well as complaint handling experience, would be beneficial.
* Regulatory knowledge and development skills supporting client assets in particular, client money rules and mandates.
* Completed or working towards other industry relevant qualifications such as IOC.
* Ability to exercise judgement within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate actions with minimal guidance.
* Highly numerical, strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Accurate data inputting skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Word
* Ability to prioritise your workload and work to strict deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem solve and deal with complex queries.
* Able to work as part of a team with a positive attitude to learn quickly and develop within this role and make a positive contribution to both the team and company.
* Encouraging contribution and ideas from team members on where areas can be improved and, if necessary, finding and communicating a solution in collaboration with the team and its managers.
* You will ensure that all registration updates are executed correctly in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
* Ensure all registration updates are executed with a high degree of accuracy and check registration items processed by another team member.
* Ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner and all consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after execution as per treating customers fairly, guidelines.
* Respond to queries raised by internal areas, Independent Financial Advisers, and clients, efficiently and professionally which includes both verbal and written correspondence.
* Support other operational teams where required and advise the Head of Dealing & Registration of all outstanding and current issues and undertake additional projects as directed to by the Head of Dealing & Registration
34 days hols, bonus and bens
BL1, Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000