My client are a reputable main contractor who are looking for an experienced Lead quantity surveyor to start on a new build apartment scheme in Manchester City Centre!
In return they are offering:
• Competitive salary
• Company car/ car allowance
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Main contractor background
• Experience on large scale new build projects
• A degree or HNC level qualification
• Ambitious and motivated work attitude
• Strong management skills
Duties will include:
• Commercially delivering a project from conception through to completion.
• Weekly and monthly reporting to the directors.
• Mentoring the commercial team.
• Agreeing main contract sums.
• Managing variations and claims.
• Managing the cash flow.
• Procuring materials and subcontractors.
• Attending project progress meetings with clients and Project Managers
• Managing subcontractor payments, variations and producing cost reports.
• Preparation of final accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a company who allow their staff to work autonomously and work with modern technology!
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000