As part of a major Infrastructure and Transportation framework our client, a leading Construction Consultancy is looking to hire a Senior / Principal level Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Estimating is key for this role, along with producing cost plans, sensor checking and providing critical friend advice. You will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement and provide structured advice on how to improve.
* RICS accredited Quantity Surveying degree
* Significant technical knowledge relating to their chosen discipline – at least 10 years' experience within their specialist field
* Have previously taken a lead role within their organisation
* Significant consulting experience – at least 5-10 years in industry (post-graduate)
* Preferably chartered and appropriate professional qualifications related to their discipline of work
* Experience of participating in high profile, major, complex projects on a day-to-day basis, responsible for delivering project critical outputs
* Sound public sector knowledge and the issues affecting it
* Ability to provide advice at a senior management level, bringing insight into specific project issues.
* Competitive Salary Package
* Mobile phone, laptop, health insurance, company pension scheme and bonus
* The Opportunity to work with an industry leading Consultancy on some of the most impressive infrastructure projects in the Northwest
car allowance, pension, bonus
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000