We are currently dealing with a leading consultancy who are urgently looking for a Senior to Principal Highways Engineer on a contract or permanent basis to predominantly work on S278 Private sector projects. The contract is inside ir35 and will last 9 months, with likelihood of extension.
The successful candidate must have S278 adoption experience, and must be a confident Civils 3D user. In the role, you will be designing highway alignment and junction alignment of minor highways, and ensuring they comply with S278 agreements. You will be working on private residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use settings. In the position, you will also help manage and mentor the team of engineers and be responsible for the detailed design of S278 adoption schemes.
Candidates who offer S106 and S278 experience, and who can use Civils 3D alongside MicroDrainage would be the strongest contestants.
– Excellent understanding of S278
– Excellent working knowledge of Civils 3D
– Excellent working knowledge of he DMRB
– Management and mentorship qualities
– 5 to 10+ years’ experience
– Be confident working individually as well as supervising others
– Be able to perform site visits and Client liaison
This is a permanent or contractual opportunity with a leading consultancy to work as a Senior – Principal Engineer working on S278 adoption schemes.
If this vacancy is of interest to you, please contact Andrey at Critical Project Resourcing
Offerd Salary0- £15,000