We’re recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive for a 12-month maternity cover contract (with possibility to go perm) for a growing and ambitious Marketing Consultancy based in Manchester. The role offers a hybrid of home and office working. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive who has experience of working at a strategic level whilst still taking part in the hands on campaign delivery work.
Working in this Marketing role, you will work closely with business owners and Directors working across the full mix of marketing channels. Your work will include Digital, SEO, Copywriting and social media. There is an opportunity to get involved in industry events and also the opportunity to host podcasts with key influencers.
This Senior Marketing Executive role will suit someone who has a proven track record of setting a marketing strategy in line with wider business objectives and delivering the campaigns to execute achieve the objectives. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business where you can dovetail career growth with company growth.
This role would be ideal for someone with 3-4 years marketing experience, looking to develop their skills and knowledge by working with different brands with varying target audiences. You will have sole responsibility for some key accounts, acting as their marketing manager and responsible for all marketing activities.
* Account Management – As the main point of contact for your clients, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of all marketing activity. With a focus on their business objectives, you will work closely with their key stakeholders to drive awareness and engagement.
* Campaign Co-ordination – Project management of campaigns on behalf of different clients, liaising with external suppliers (where relevant).
* Strategic Planning – Leading brand strategy and brainstorming sessions. Collating research as required and supporting with proposal documents and marketing plans for both B2B and B2C clientele.
* Copywriting – Researching and creating content for a wide range of channels including but not limited to: blogs, newsletters, brochures, leaflets and websites.
* Podcast Support – Managing and overseeing the process of developing client podcasts, to include: guest research and liaison, preparing interviews and scripts, hosting podcast recordings, and scheduling across relevant platforms.
* Social Media Management – Creation of social media content, with a focus on engagement.
* Paid media – Creation and management of paid campaigns including Google and social media platforms. Researching and analysing opportunity and proposing paid campaigns.
* SEO – Management of SEO campaigns. Liaising with 3rd party providers where appropriate.
* Website Content Management – Updating client websites, ensuring the content is kept-up-to-date and relevant, whilst also supporting the client’s SEO strategy.
We’re looking for someone with a pro-active, self-motivated can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task and manage their time effectively. Commercially focused with a passion for marketing, you will have a broad marketing knowledge with previous experience in delivering content that engages and converts new customers.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Experienced in delivering multi-channel campaigns that meet or exceed agreed performance targets.
* A strategic thinker who can see the bigger picture, as well as being on top of the day-to-day activities.
* Analytical and results-driven, constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance.
* A strong communicator able to build relationships and provide excellent service.
* Competent in Microsoft Office including, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Have knowledge and experience of G Suite, HubSpot, WordPress and email automation an advantage.
This is a key role for a key client and applications are being given immediate consideration. To learn more about this role and to be considered, please submit an application ASAP
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000