Senior Interior Designer / Architecture / Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Senior Designer to become Head of Interiors for award winning progressive Architecture studio in Manchester. The Practice has further offices in London and Poland employing over 220 people in total.
The Practice is award winning, with awards for design, delivery, clients choice and best company to work for.
Some of the recent awards include: International Hotel and Property Awards 2020, Best Hotel under 200 Rooms, Europe; AHEAD Awards 2020, Conversion and Bar, Club or Lounge (Shortlisted); NLA Awards 2020, Welcoming (Shortlisted) as well as Evening Standard Awards 2020, Best Small Development; British Home Awards 2020, Development of the Year over £10m; WhatHouse? Awards 2020, Silver
The role would suit someone with 15 years plus experience and proven track record in delivering multiple Hospitality and Commercial interior projects from concept to completion.
Skills and summary of role :
* Inherent design flair and imagination to direct Interior Design team with clear communication.
* Strong client facing and presentation skill. Confident in front of clients and be highly skilled in pitching and maintaining crucial client relationships
* Business development – forging new client relationships and business opportunities.
* Put together fee proposals with contractual understanding
* Take responsibility at all design stages within the studio and provide creative direction to lead and inspire others within the team.
* Understanding of design processes including RIBA work stages, Interior Design work stages and FF&E design & procurement including co dependencies
* Ensure consistency of design standards
* Innate ability to understand and implement project resource / fee management / commercial awareness for successful project completions.
* Advance knowledge of interior design process/methods in terms of materials and construction.
* Have knowledge in FF&E supplier and standards to be able to manage the wider team.
* Reporting to practice board on key interior design initiatives, interior design management with suggestion to improve team efficiencies, deliverables etc
* Solutions driven and flexible mindset to deliver inspiring Interiors.
* Strong team leadership and design ethos and vision.
* Mentor / manage expanding design team and management of quality output.
* Carry out risk management
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (682)
Working Foreman on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Site Engineer on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Scaffolder on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Electrical Improvers on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Duct fitter and mate on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Design Manager on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Heritage window fitter/handyman on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Senior Quantity Surveyor on 21/03/2023 Full Time