enior Industrial Recruitment Consultant
Basic salary up to £25,000 plus commission- £40,000 + OTE.
Harrison Sands are now recruiting for our award-winning client who are looking to expand their recruitment operations with the addition of a Recruitment Consultant to work with the Branch Manager to expand the industrial division's reach in and around Wigan. Our client are an established name within the volume staffing sectors, covering industrial, commercial, driving and technical staffing solutions. Their North West office is established, with a strong client base and great local reputation and as such the division is extremely busy. They are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to focus on placing temporary workers into the generalist industrial markets, operating as part of a shared desk, working with a team focus.
– At least 1 year's experience working within recruitment, with a good working knowledge of placing generalist/ industrial temporary workers.
– Experience of developing business both over the phone and in face to face client meetings.
– Ability to service existing clients, filling warehouse and food production bookings at pace and with a professional manner.
– The ability to work at a fast pace, dealing effectively with client priorities.
– A great telephone manner, and the ability to build rapport over the phone.
– Experience of using job boards to advertise for staff and to Boolean search for candidates.
– Experience of reference taking and compliance.
Our client are offering a friendly and motivating working environment, basic salary up to £25,000 DOE plus commission paid monthly, shared on call and regular training and development.
All applicants must hold a valid UK drivers licence to apply for this role. and must be able to work shifts Monday to Friday on a rota basis of 7am- 4pm, 8am- 5pm or 9am – 6pm and partake in on call one weekend in 4 or 5.
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner
Commission + Package
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000