A fantastic platform are looking for a passionate Frontend developer with excellent React and HTML experience.
Although they are currently fully remote you would go in to the team based in Manchester office a couple of times a week/month depending on your main location. However, don’t let location put you off speaking to me about the role if you are interested.
The role is for a Senior or mid level Frontend developer who’s looking for the next move who wants to own the role and implement their ideas and processes.
As a Senior Frontend developer in time you’ll manage a small team.
The role is open to anyone who wants to progress to Senior level with at least 2-3 years React experience.
How can you help?
To complement the existing team they are looking for a Frontend developer who has good frontend experience to own the frontend stack and move it forward as the company grows. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux and Webpack. Additionally you will be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase. There has been a lot of progress made on the frontend and we have started to introduce some pretty cutting edge tech that's nice to work on and well structured.
As a Frontend developer you don’t need to have working experience of everything listed at all but be willing to get involved and learn the less familiar areas. The role is mainly hands on development but we do ensure there is time for innovation and personal growth. As a small team they control how they work and developers often pair on problems, inputting into what we do as well as how we do it. They are continually evolving and everyone's feedback is important.
What you might bring As a Frontend developer
* Excellent knowledge of frontend frameworks (React, HTML5)
* Working knowledge of various frontend tools (Redux,React Hooks, TypeScript, Scss, styled-components)
* You’re a web development practitioner with commercial experience of modern web frameworks.
* Proficient in designing and implementing user interface components
* An understanding of frontend build tools like webpack, babel, rollup, gulp or similar and how to efficiently manage dependencies
* Knowledge of frontend testing frameworks (Jest, Enzyme, Cyprus or similar)
* A good understanding of web accessibility standards
* Pitch in on architectural discussions and future Tech ideas
* Great engineering practices including CI/CD, TDD and secure coding
* Ability to troubleshoot interface software and debugging application code
* An ability to demonstrate and apply SOLID principles
* Good working knowledge of using Git and managing workflows with Gitflow or similar
* Code review experience
* Experience of working in an Agile team
* Readiness to learn what you don’t know
Nice to have or want to learn:
* Style management (Storybook)
* A desire to shape the future of a frontend tech stack
* Experience working with external or internal APIs
* An interest in UX/UI design
M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000