Senior FF&E Designer / Architecture / Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced FF&E Designer to become Associate FF&E Designer for award winning progressive Architecture studio in Manchester. The practice has further offices in London and Poland employing over 220 people.
The practice is award winning, with awards for design, delivery, client’s choice and best company to work for.
Some of the recent awards include: International Hotel and Property Awards 2020, Best Hotel under 200 Rooms, Europe; AHEAD Awards 2020, Conversion and Bar, Club or Lounge (Shortlisted); NLA Awards 2020, Welcoming (Shortlisted) as well as Evening Standard Awards 2020, Best Small Development; British Home Awards 2020, Development of the Year over £10m; WhatHouse? Awards 2020, Silver
The role would suit someone with minimum 10 years FF&E experience and proven track record in Hospitality and Commercial interior projects.
Skills and summary of role:
* Inherent design flair to inspire and manage FF&E team with FF&E schemes, colour schemes and mood boards.
* Strong FF&E supplier knowledge (fabrics and finishes) with proven ability working with suppliers, budgets and FF&E schedules.
* High level FF&E specification writing knowledge.
* Spec sources, Spec designer software capability or similar and able to prepare and manage FF&E schedules.
* Knowledge of FF&E off the shelf, commercial and bespoke furniture design.
* Understanding of design processes including RIBA work stages, Interior Design work stages and FF&E design & procurement including co dependencies
* Ensure consistency of FF&E design standards across multiple projects
* Advance knowledge of interior design FF&E design process and procurement.
* Ability to contribute and comment on project and FF&E procurement programmes.
* Able to comment / advise on FF&E tender returns including shop drawings.
* FF&E supplier and FF&E standards knowledge to be able to manage the wider FF&E team.
* Solutions driven and flexible mindset to deliver inspiring ID FF&E schemes.
* Maintain and develop existing supplier relationships and also research and foster new supplier relationships
* Mentor and manage expanding FF&E team and management of quality output.
* Stay up to date with industry trends and enhance public awareness of the company's brand and achievements
* Experience with FF&E installations
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (47)
Principal Consultant – Real Estate Advisory on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Traffic Planner – Manchester on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Microsoft Modern Workplace Consultant on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Golang Developer on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Senior BI Developer on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Senior Commercial Consultant Rail on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Developer – Strategic Consulting on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Recruitment Consultant on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Quantity Surveyor – Fund Monitoring on 22/03/2023 Full Time
Executive Consultant on 22/03/2023 Full Time