Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
£40,000 – £55,000 (Based on experience) + Incentives & Career Progression Opportunities
Due to expansion, this is a superb opportunity for a senior electrical engineer to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated MEP team. Engineers at a more junior level looking to progress their career are also encouraged to apply. You will find yourself in a dynamic environment where ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps moving forward and looking ahead.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Broad based electrical engineering experience across a range of building types
* Able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge as well as a passion to build and develop relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Educated to degree level
* Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
* Proactively and energetically interact in a cross-functional team environment and be open minded to new ideas and concepts
* Demonstrate a confident and determined approach
* Support on-going continuous improvement initiatives
* All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading nationally recognised organisation.
Falcon Recruitment Services are one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, specialising within the built environment. We place all levels of personnel, up to directorship level across the UK and internationally
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000