Senior Compliance Analyst – Legal
Manchester City Centre
Global law firm
Hybrid role with a mix of office and remote working
Working within Business Acceptance team, responsible for managing the regulatory, legal, operational and information security risk for the firm on an international level. This role offers a great deal of growth, progression, training and development.
* Providing advice on a range of legal and compliance issue relating to business
* Providing guidance across the firm in relation to conflict and compliance issues
* Dealing with complex checks and escalated queries
* Analysing protentional client risks
* Identifying areas of improvement
* You will have experience a similar role within the legal sector
* You be a strong team player and able to handle of a position of responsibility
* Be able to demonstrate professionalism, discretion and due diligence
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
M2, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000