My client are a well established and successful security systems supplier with offices across the country. They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Security Systems Engineer to join their North West team on a full time and permanent basis, working approx 40 hours per week, paying £30k+ depending on experience.
You will have extensive experience and expertise in Intruder Detection, CCTV, Access Control and Emergency Systems.
You must have a full, clean UK Driving Licence and hold/be willing to have an enhanced DBS.
The role is varied but will include:
* Maintenance of security systems including Intruder Detection, CCTV, Access Control and Emergency Systems to the current relevant standards
* Defect investigations, identification and rectification of the above systems
* Carrying out 'small works' installation projects
* Assisting with larger scale installation projects including commissioning works
* Completion of documentation such as job reports, commissioning reports and maintenance of client asset databases
In order to be considered for the role you must:
* Be able to plan and organise in an onerous environment
* Be able to provide line management with accurate progress reports when requested
* Be experienced in site-based H&S activities
* Be willing to travel on an ad hoc basis and attend out of hours emergency call outs if required
* Be able to work alone if necessary, for small works and preventative maintenance
* Be able to maintain regular and effective communication with both line management and head office
* Be able to work well as part of a team as well as on own initiative
* Be able to develop and maintain positive professional relationships with client representatives
* Be able to work closely with line management to ensure works are delivered to time, quality and budget
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, company van and fuel card, company laptop and phone.
To apply, please follow the link to send your CV to Hayley
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000