Job Title: Science Teacher
Salary/ Rate: £100 – £150 per day
Location: South Manchester
Sector / Industry: Education
Are you a Science Teacher with experience teaching Chemistry, Physics and Biology?
MILK Education are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to join a reputable Secondary School in the Wythenshawe area. The role will involve working across all 3 Sciences delivering Chemistry, Physics and Biology up to Key Stage 4. The school have over 1200 pupils on role and also have a Sixth Form on site. We are looking for candidates who have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
The role is due to start from 12th of June and will run until Christmas 2021
We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated and passionate about their subject specialism.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
* Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, Recruitment Consultant, (phone number removed)
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 19/08/2022 Full Time