Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you a dedicated and passionate Science Teacher, looking for a new challenge within a large academy in South Manchester?
Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Science Teacher, to join a vibrant school in South Manchester, to start in ASAP. This is a full time, long term role, paying up to £180 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a Science Teacher, on behalf of a large secondary academy, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school provides excellent outcomes for students in the local area. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative academy, promoting self-belief and drive in its students, aiming to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
About the role
This OFSTED 'Good' secondary academy is looking for a Science Teacher who can deliver lessons to students across all Key Stages, and has excellent behaviour management and sound subject knowledge. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Science lessons to students in KS3 and KS4, where the department has enjoyed improving grades over recent years. Ideal candidates will have strong behaviour management and sound curriculum knowledge, ensuring that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, creating an environment where the students are having fun whilst making progress!
As a Science Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped department with great facilities
· the successful Science Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this Science Teacher position, please call Victoria on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
– As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
– We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
– Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
– More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
– Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000